Saturday, February 7, 2009

Giddy Up!


When I was a little girl, I spent many an hour dreaming of owning a horse and almost as many hours were spent playing horse with my little brother. Now, my daughter has the horse dreams. She went a little crazy when I bought this stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. It is a good thing that stamps are reusable because I have lost track on how many times this one has seen ink! I almost always think of bandannas and denim when I use a horse theme on any project so my paper picks for this card were a quick choice as well. Every time I stamp ole Charlie Horse here, I use the same Copics to color him. I bet he is tired of always being the same color! I think the techniques are pretty self explanatory on this card but if I can answer any questions about Charlie's card or others, please leave me a comment. I do love to dish about scrap stuff! Heck, I love to dish about anything so I don't mind if you leave a comment about the weather. If you would like to purchase this card, it is available, along with many others in my etsy shop, here. My supply list is below. Thanks for stopping by!

Papers- K&Co 12x12 Bandanna Flat; Karen Foster Denim Pockets; DCWV brown textured white core; Xerox ivory. Stamps- Clear Dollar Stamps Charlie Horse. Inks- Tsukineko Graphite Black Brilliance; Tim Holtz Distress Fired Brick. Tools- EK 3/4 & 1in circle punches. Embellishments- MM pewter ribbon charms; 1/2in poly twill tape; ScrapEssentials pewter brads. Pens- Copic RV11, 110, E33; Amer Crafts Galaxy Mercury Silver Med Pt; Sakura Jelly Roll Silver Med Pt.

1 comment:

  1. Just precious! The papers and buckle coordinate perfectly!

    ReplyDelete