Sunday, February 1, 2009

What is a birthday without cupcakes?


I think that cupcakes are one of the cutest trends in paper crafts right now. I have always loved cupcakes and now that I can stamp them and color them on my projects, I couldn't be happier. And what is a birthday card without a yummy cupcake on the front? I think this card is pretty self explanatory in its construction. I used a simple layout in order to showcase the papers. I found these NRN coordinates at a local scrapbook outlet and then was thrilled to find the digital kit for the whole line as well. I will never run out! The inside of the card has a message as well so I included a photo of the "innards" too. A list of materials is below. I hope this card makes you think of yummy cupcakes or at the very least makes you want to stamp them. If you just aren't a stamper and ended up here by accident but really need to own this card or others, all of my creations are available in my etsy shop. Thanks for stopping by!

Papers- NRN Birthday Plaid, Birthday Stripes Talk and Birthday Age Cherry; Double Mates Luscious Lime; DCWV Lt. Turquoise; Colorbok Peach. Stamps- repeat h. birthday by Penny Black; Clear Design Cupcakes by Hero Arts. Inks- Brilliance Graphite Black by Tsukineko; SU Tempting Turquoise. Tools- EK Success 1 3/4in circle punch; Marvy Super Scalloped Circle. Embellishments- MM Cheeky Abby Flat Clips. Pens- Copic- G12, YG13, B01; Zig- salmon; Chatterbox-Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment