Monday, February 23, 2009

Deep breaths...

When I decided to start blogging, I jumped in with both feet. I love doing this and hope to keep it up as long as someone keeps tuning in to see my creations. That being said, I need to slow down just a bit. Just like everything else I tackle, I add it to my list and don't sleep until everything is done to my satisfaction. I have found that blogging can very easily become a full time job...if you let it. Well, I have!

I think from here on out, I will approach my blog as a thing that I write when I have something fantastic to show you. My goal is to try and make that happen several times a week versus the daily posts I have maintained until now. After less than a month here, I am finding that having a new card or project to write about takes a good bit of every day once you factor in the design work, the actual construction, the photography, the photo editing ( for the camera challenged like me), and then the actual writing it all down. More than ever before, I am impressed by the talented folks who manage to post a great card or project here every day. Wow! It is a lot of work!

So, long story short, I am cutting back just a little so my real life gets a little attention too. For those that have been so supportive, I thank you very much and hope that you will continue to pop in and check out my latest works. I'll be back soon with something fabu!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what your saying/feeling. Since I started back to work (even part-time) I feel like I'm getting behind on so much. I used to obsess if I didn't get my posts up...now - not so much. You're doing a good thing. Maybe you could even do it only on certain days, like Tackle It Tuesday or Thoughtful Thursday LOL - that way you can make the card anytime and just share it on your specified day. =] I'll be checking in later to do my Giveaway post!

    ReplyDelete