Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Springtime Vintage Get Well Soon- SU only

Hi guys! Super quick post because I have a dental appointment in less than an hour so I have to fly but I wanted to pop in with something for you to see. I will post the photo and give an update later on the details. OK? Also, I wanted to mention that Sale A Bration has begun! The biggest savings of the year can be yours! With every $50 purchase, you earn one free item from the SAB catalog.

Now for the card...
And a shot from the side for more detail:
I will tell you all about it as soon as I can. Have a great day and think of me as I get my first root canal! ;)

Edit: I am back from the dentist and had a nap to let my poor tooth calm down a bit. Now I can tell you about the card. I will start at the back and work forward.
-Crumb Cake background is embossed with the new Framed Tulips embossing folder (Occasions Mini) and my Big Shot machine.
-The center panel is a layer of Pink Pirouette CS topped with Always Artichoke CS and then a piece of the new Springtime Vintage DSP.
-I made the flower with the new Blossom Petals punch. Each petal is punched from Pink Pirouette CS and then sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink. The leaves are the same petal shape but turned in the opposite direction.
-The center of the flower is a Crumb Cake Designer button which is included in the Neutrals set of buttons. I tied it off with a length of (non-SU) DMC #739 Pearl embroidery cotton and attached it with a glue dot for stability.
-The sentiment, which is part of the Sincere Salutations stamp set, is stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink onto Very Vanilla CS. I trimmed the tag with more Pink Pirouette CS and then it sits on a punched piece of Always Artichoke CS which has been punched with the Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

Hope you like it! Ask any questions you may have if I didn't explain enough for you. I am always glad to help. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great design. I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Can't wait until my set comes!!

    ReplyDelete