Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last Week for Filled with Love Bundle!

Hey guys and gals! Well, gals I am pretty sure but not so much on the guys part but anywho...We have one week left to take advantage of the SU Filled with Love Bundle of goodies. Today's project uses an image from the Filled with Love set so I thought it was a perfect reminder that you don't want to miss that cute set and papers. And don't forget about the freebie package of Bitty Buttons! To learn more or to place an order, you can click on the Filled with Love button in the left sidebar here or just contact me. Now, for the project? Here ya go...

This was really hard to photograph but I hope you can see that it is made from punching 4 Decorative Labels and then making a very simple box platform to hold them upright. A length of Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon gives it extra stability. I decorated it with a little circular image from Filled with Love and then added a handle (made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch) and a tag. The sentiment comes from a new set in the Mini catalog called XOXO. You can't see it in the photo but the handle is glued down with Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive and then topped with a small heart punch and then the back has another embellishment like the front. So easy and so cute! It took less than 20 minutes so if I make several for my kids' teachers, it won't take me days. LOL!

That's it for me today. It is my first day of everyone being back to school and work so I have bunches to do. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I have just the right people to make these for. How do you come up with these ideas? Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete