Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last Filled with Love Card- SU only

Hi folks! It has been crazy busy around here so today will be another quick post. My card today was inspired by a design on Andrea Walford's blog. I loved her card so I decided to incorporate the elements I loved and adapt my design to the materials I had on hand. Blogger is acting a little nuts so I am unable to link to her site to give credit but I certainly have a photo of my card to share with you. I felt like it was a perfect choice since the Filled with Love Bundle promo ends tomorrow. Here ya go!

And a detail shot so you can a little bit more of the embellishment:
I used Filled with Love to stamp the heart flowers in Poppy Parade ink and then the leaves were stamped with Petal Pizazz in Pear Pizazz ink. Each little heart blossom is accented with a Bitty Button. I lightly sponged my Whisper White background with Bashful Blue ink and then just a touch of Tempting Turquoise around the very edge for definition. The "grass" was created by punching 2 strips of Pear Pizazz with the Scallop Trim Border punch and then inking the top edges with Pear Pizazz ink. I stamped the sentiment (also from Filled with Love) in Basic Black ink. I punched the wording out with my large oval punch and lightly sponged with more Bashful Blue ink around the edge. A few of the hearts and leaves are popped up on Dimensionals too.

I skipped the links to certain products in the interest of time but all the productsI used can be found in my online store. Items included in the Filled with Love bundle can be ordered until close of business on the 24th. You may order online or contact me to order.

I have an adorable new card to show you so check back in tomorrow to see another use for the new Create a Cupcake stamp set along with the Build a Cupcake punch. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Valetine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete