Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

Hey folks! I found my way back to Blogland once again. I have missed this place so very much and decided that it was high time to fit it back into my schedule. If you used to visit, you may remember that I started demonstrating for Stampin' Up! last spring. Well, I am still doing that and LOVING it so as I begin again here, the direction will take a slight turn. My creations will feature primarily SU products and I hope to make my posts more of a source of information (and hopefully inspiration!) about how to actually create the projects for yourself versus just a list of my materials. I also plan to include information about various SU products and promotions as they appear.

So, that being said, I hope you will continue to find your way back often as I post some great new examples and ideas for spring projects. I am in a cast for a fractured right wrist but with a little help from my family (and a slight home made adjustment to my cast :O), I am back to creating on a limited scale. I hope to see some familiar faces from my last stint of posting and also hope to see a few new faces belonging to the many fun folks I have met through SU. So hang on for a Krazy ride and let's get to it!

4 comments:

  1. Very glad to see you back in action. Can't get over the wrist thing. I hope it's 100% healed soon.

    Love,
    kd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Kyla! Can't wait to see what you've in store for us:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! Even a broken wrist can't keep you from being creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Hope you can stay vertical from now on, horizontal is not good! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete