Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All You Need is Love, Love...

Hi guys! I made it back 2 days in a row! It has certainly been a while since that happened, huh? Well, it felt so good to come back and post yesterday, after a way-too-long hiatus, that I was in a real hurry. I have a really cute, SU only, card to show you as well as some SU news. Card first and news last, ok?

You like it? I am pretty happy with it. Considering I have been out of card making commission since early December, making it was a little like Nirvana. I'll tell you a little about it and then I will move on to my SU news. That fun print paper behind the love birds is a new Designer Series Paper from the also new Occasions Mini Catalog which started yesterday. It is called First Edition and you will be seeing it often. I LOVE it. I really like that the writing is small so that it becomes more of a texture versus an overwhelming visual weight in the background of your project. You get a lot for the money too...this paper pack includes 24 sheets which is double what the regular DSP packs include.

Another fun feature of today's card is the sentiment which is part of the Filled with Love stamp set. This set is my new fav and it might be yours too. It is so versatile! From now until January 24th, you can take advantage of the Filled with Love bundle deal which includes the Filled with Love stamp set, Exclusive Love Patterns paper pack and a FREE package of Bitty Buttons. You can learn more about the bundle deal right here, on my SU website. The set itself was featured on the last page of the Holiday Mini catalog.

The cute little love birds were made using the Extra Large 2 Step Bird Punch. The red one is punched from a sheet of Patterns Designer Series paper in Riding Hood Red and the blue one is stamped first in Not Quite Navy ink on card stock of the same color and then punched. The branches are punched from Wild Wasabi textured card stock. If there is anything else you would like to know about this card, just ask!

Now for the SU news...as I mentioned above, the Occasions Mini Catalog went live yesterday. If you would like to receive a copy of the Occasions Mini, please let me know and I would be glad to send you one. You can also download a copy from my SU website as well. For those that regularly attend my classes, you should have already recieved your copy in the mail. It is filled with all sorts of new and exciting products that you are sure to love. I will be showing several of them here so stay tuned.

That's it for today folks. I am off to elevate my little ole hand. Typing gets old really quick. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment