Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tagapalooza 2.0...As Promised

Hi folks! I know today is almost over but I just didn't get here earlier like I had hoped. I hope you still want to see some tags though! So, without further ado...

Tag Set #1-

This set is for Valentine's day, obviously. I made a similar set last year that sold very quickly so when I came across the striped paper in my scrap box, I decided to bring it back for another round on Etsy. The black panel is embossed on the Cuttlebug and that heart is a really old (discontinued) heart embossing folder by Sizzix. The tie is a multi colored fiber.

Next set...

I love paisley and every time I happen to notice my paisley Cuttlebug dies, I want to use them for something. This color combo was one I made note of in my inspiration journal so I gave it a try here. My hub was not a fan LOL. He said they were too busy but I like them. I know they are not for everyone's taste. I included a white panel on the back because many of my Etsy customers request a spot for text on my tag sets.

Moving right along...


This is another set made of a scrap that tickled my fancy. Since it is getting to that point in the year with no big holidays (for card giving), I decided it was time to build up my stash of birthday items. I try to that in the slow months so that when Christmas and Halloween roll around, I have enough birthday goodies made ahead. These were cut on the Cricut...the gift boxes anyway. You might be able to see in the photo but just in case you can't, they are booklet style tags that are blank inside.

And my final set for today, since Blogger is starting to stumble on all these photos I have embedded here, is another Valentine's set.



I sell a lot of this type for holiday treat bags or to folks who give multiples of the same small gift to several people...as in an office situation. The heart is from a Cricut cartridge and the lettering is a Sizzlit font. I cut the paper buttons from a Sizzlit die as well. I wanted the button to lay relatively flat here so I "sewed" them on with tiny strips of paper. I like the look! The stripe paper is an older Doodlebug print.

Well guys, I think that is it for me tonight. Sorry again about getting here so late. I hope you enjoyed a little change of pace from my endless parade of cards. Sometimes, it is fun to make something different. I tend to get in ruts. Don't forget about the blog candy drawing tomorrow night. I will select a winner at 8pm and then post by 9pm. My supply list for these tags would be huge so just ask me if you have any questions about what I used. Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment