Friday, January 29, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello! I just picked the winner of the drawing by placing the 3 "contestants" in a hat and drawing one out. It certainly wasn't the turn out I hoped for but I wanted to be fair none the less. The winner is gocanucksgo who said:

gocanucksgo said...

Hi! Brand new follower here and i'm glad I found your blog when I did lol. Happy blogaversary!!

I think my favourite post of yours would have to be April 17 "Something New". I really enjoy when people show off their altered stuff. I never do that sort of stuff (although I would love to start) so i'm always impressed when people show them =) I also love how you embellish things (there was one card where you attached real keys and another card with cute bunny brads) and that you put stuff in the inside of some of your cards! I'm too lazy to do that lol. Keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to see what you come up with next =)

Please email me with your name and address so I can send your goodies. Thank you to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment