Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hugs and Hisses

Hi guys! I have the cutest thing to show you. Today's card includes a digital image that I just came across last night while surfing the web and I immediately bought it (and a few others) to use today. I think they are all simply adorable. Let's see what you think!

And the inside...

I never dreamed I would be saying, "Aren't those snakes cute?" but here I am, doing just that. They are called Snakes Alive and are available as a digital image at Hambo Stamps. I have used Hambo stuff before and have been very pleased. They email you the digital order within 12 hours of payment so you have it to play with right away. The sentiment was something I thought of myself and printed on my computer. I think it works well here if I do say so myself. ;)

My printer is out of ink so it looks like I will be old school stamping until I can run up to Office Depot for another cartridge. That's ok though because I have plenty of toys on my desk. I think I will do just that tonight. My Grey's Anatomy will be on soon and I am going to get my jammies on in a minute. My supply list is below. Y'all have a fantastic night!

Papers- Pink Paislee Cupd Collection Bullseye; Bazzill Parakeet CS; Paper Co Choc Truffle CS. Stamps- Heidi Grace clear borders; Hambo Stamps Snakes Alive dig image. Inks- Memento Rich Cocoa. Tools- SU scalloped circle punch; EK (1 3/8 & 1 1/2 in) circle punches; Fiskars apron lace edge punch. Embellishments- Favorite Findings heart buttons; DMC # 3871 pearl cotton. Pens- Prisma (dk olive green); Copic (YG95, YG63, E79, E44, B0000, R27); Zig (chocolate). Sketch- Mojo Monday #121. Font- Cheri 24pt.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm not a fan of snakes either, but those two are adorable. Love the scallop edging, too, especially inside the card with the dots!

    ReplyDelete