Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Verve is Always on My Mind

Not really but I sure do love these new Verve stamps of mine! I keep pulling them out to use even though I have new sets that have never seen ink. So today, when I got some time to stamp, after laundry and cleaning and cooking and errands and...I decided to try a Mojo sketch and use some of my new floral sets from the last Verve release (prior to this week). My card started out using this week's Mojo sketch but it ended up more from last week's sketch. Loosely anyway! I changed quite a bit to accommodate my image and materials. I like it though. Here it is...

I used some of the new BoBunny paper from the Alyssa collection. The colors are fabulous and I love the prints too. They remind me a lot of the work of Mindy Terasawa...so much in fact I am wondering if she designed them for BoBunny. Mindy has a lot of kits listed on Designer Digitals and she also designs for Autumn Leaves. Anywho! I love the whole collection and you will see me use them again. Not much of my print shows with this card anyway.

For the sentiment, I typed it on my computer in a font that is new to me. I don't know how I have missed this little beauty. I love this font! You will see this again as well. I listed the name below as well as my other materials. Have a wonderful day!


Papers- Bazzill black and romance; Bo Bunny Alyssa Twirls and Ocean Dot. Stamps- Verve Miracles Blossom. Inks- Brilliance Graphite Black. Tools- EK ( 1 1/8, 1 1/4, 1 3/8) circle punches. Embellishments- Mark Richards black crystal stickers #1934. Pens- Copic BG10, R35, RV23, YG13, YG25; Zig Ocean. Font- Johanne's Hand 20pt bold.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Kyla! I've seen that stamp set before, probably on your blog:)) and I love it! I do hope you use that backgound piece again with a sketch that shows a bit more of it. The DP on the bottom is very cute too and I like all the little black crystal stickers you used for accent. Where did you find that cute font? I'd love to add that to my computer.

    ReplyDelete