Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Blog Award!

I don't have a new card for you today but I am pleased to announce that a very cool blogging buddy has given me a very sweet award...

This means a lot to me because I think Emily's blog, Emily's Expressions, is a fantastic place to visit. Her creations are adorable and her workmanship is impeccable. I am just thrilled that she enjoys my blog as well. I will be passing this award along to 5 other bloggers as soon as I possibly can. How will I narrow it down to 5???? There are so many talented folks out there that I love to read.

I will be back tomorrow with a cute new project that I finished today. It isn't a card! I have always enjoyed working with alterables but have been so busy keeping up with my cards for Etsy, I have let that side slip. Well, tomorrow, I have 2 recipe boxes to show you so stop back by!

No comments:

Post a Comment