Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Hi there! Today has to be a quick post. I made an anniversary card last night and I wanted to show you really quick before I head off to work. I used some scraps that were left from a wedding album that I made for an old friend years ago. I am not even sure of the manufacturer. I think they might be old Provo Craft though. For the design, I CASEd myself. So here it is...

The inside includes a printed panel that states, "Husband...Wife...Happy Life!" I will update this post very soon with a supply list and a photo of the "innards." I have to run for now though. Have a great day and happy weekend to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'd know that paper anywhere! Your Old Friend still loves her album as much as the first day she saw it.

    If there is a better wedding album out there, I sure haven't seen it!

    Love,
    KD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, I have to come and see what you've been up to. I'm babysitting my 3 yr old grandson for two weeks so most nights I've been too tired to look through my blog follower window. Anyway, this card is darling. I love the fancy ribbon and the classy pearls! I gotta go check what else you've been doing:))

    ReplyDelete