Saturday, April 25, 2009

Practice What I Preach?

Today's card contains a sentiment that could very easily apply to my own life. I used one of the lovely Annie LaPointe bathtub images and the sentiment reads, "wind down." Ha! I would love to wind down right about now! No rest for the weary though! I have another busy day and busy weekend for that matter. If it wasn't for my midnight scrapping sessions, I would never unwind. So here is my therapy session... I mean my card for today...

Once again, I will have to update my post with my supply list and details. I will go ahead and tell you that the arrangement came from me though. I CASEd myself again today. I have been in a rut lately so it has been kinda fun to go and pick out favorite designs of my own to copy. Please bear with me and these rushed posts. Once Mother's Day has come and gone, my life will calm down just a little and my regular daily activities will get the attention they deserve. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment