Saturday, April 11, 2009

Love to Color?

I have a new favorite set of stamp images to color. I recently ordered Funky Flowers from My Favorite Things and so I inked it up last night. Oh my gosh! This set is great! The blossoms and stems can be combined for endless combinations and they are all great for coloring. I picked 3 of my favorite blooms for today's card. Without further ado....

I am still working on learning how to shade with my Copics. I try out new techniques but often end up coloring my images with bold, solid colors. I guess I just have to keep practicing to get those shading techniques down!

I think this is a pretty simple card so I'll list my supplies and wish you all a happy Easter weekend!


Papers- Reminisce Basic Graph; DCWV hot pink CS; Yellow & blue CS by Colorbok. Stamps- MFT Funky Flowers; A Muse Art Stamps thank you SD. Inks- Memento Tuxedo black. Tools- CB paisley embossing folder; Fiskars apron lace edge punch; SU oval punches. Pens- Copic 0, B21, B01, B23, C1, G12, G24, G28, YR04, YR68, Y17, Y38, RV13, RV14, RV09, R32, V17.

No comments:

Post a Comment