Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late for a Very Important Date!

Hey guys! I have been so busy for days and I haven't been able to get in here and post. Even now, I am very short on time. So, I have a few cards to post and I will give the bare minimum in details so I can rush off again but I want to hear any questions you may have about any of the cards. Deal? Here ya go!

Card #1 is an all occasion card featuring the Creative Elements and Sweetly Said stamp sets.The Crumb Cake panel is stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp. All of these sets can be found in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog (IBC). The images are stamped in Whisper White Craft ink and embossed with white Stampin' Emboss Powder.

 My 2nd card is a cute little Halloween number featuring a new set this year called Jack of All Trades. I used a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. Both of these sets are in the IBC.

And the last card I want to show you today is a Christmas card that uses the super adorable new Stocking Builder punch as well as the new Snowburst embossing folder. I also accented the stockings with the brand new Mini Jingle Bells. All of these exciting products can be found in the new Holiday Mini catalog. The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the new holiday set called Forest Festivities which is also in the Holiday Mini. The gorgeous plaid paper is from the Letters to Santa DSP which is in the main catalog.
 This adorable stocking card is CASEd from the super talented Vicki Burdick. I saw a very similar card on her blog and decided I had to make it for myself. I changed very little from her version and I would love to link to her original but that feature seems to be down on blogger as I type this post. If you would like to see her original, please give me just a little time and I will try to get that fixed.

That does it for me today. I have to rush off and finish errands to get my son off on a scout trip this weekend. The "fun" never stops! Please check back this weekend as I have several more cards using the new products from the Mini as well as regular catalog items. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment