Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wishing You a Wonderful Day

Is there a better wish for someone you care about? It doesn't matter what day it is, when it is wonderful, you have to be happy about it. Well, today's card is one of those that you send for no special reason other than to wish "wonderfulness." Wanna see?
And a close up...
These adorable little kids whose only job is to share the wonderful, are from the delightful new set called, Sunny Fun. It will be available in the upcoming Summer Mini catalog. I chose to color the image in detail but if coloring is not your thing, never fear! It looks good in a solid color or just enhanced in tiny places with a color or 2. I just love to color and those little faces had me giggling right along with them.

I wanted to let the image speak for itself so the rest of my card is relatively simple. I used the 5 Petal Flower punch to create a sunshine and then embossed the sentiment in White Stampin' Emboss Powder. The sentiment comes from the set called Bring on the Cake which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Time is almost up to order from this collection so don't miss your chance. After April 30th, it is gone forever. Gasp!

I think I touched on all the major points today. As always, if I missed something let me know and I would be glad to answer. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE this card!! Great sentiment, SUPER cute image (expertly colored, of course) and that sun is WOW! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete