Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just For You

Hi guys! Today is going to be really quick. I have to race off to a day of appointments and errands because tomorrow...WE WORK. Well, not we...just me but you know what I mean. Around here it means that Mommy is not very good at juggling work and home because she is out of practice doing the work thing. Oy Vey. Anyhow, how about a card?
And from another angle...
This card is heavily inspired by a Stampin' Up! project I saw online. They had done it in a journal but I made some changes to make it work better as a card. I love the little bird image. That frame for the sentiment is from the Four Frames set and the print paper is from the Paisley Petals DSP. These 2 items, as I have mentioned many times before, are available for a limited time (until April 30th) and they go away until July when the new catalog comes out. I won't bore you with the details of this promo, since I have shared them at least 10 times. If you are new to the blog, click on the left hand side button that says, "Spring is Blossoming" to learn more.

I used chalk to color the bird because the Early Espresso ink that he is stamped in is not waterproof and I didn't want it to run. A Paper Daisy and an Antique Brad finish this card. For more details, please contact me and I will fill you in. I have to run now. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I am really loving these papers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper in this card. Simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete