Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Promo and New Samples!

Hi guys! I have lots of news for you and just a little time so I will be quick. As you may know, Sale A Bration ended on Thursday, March 31st and April 1st kicks off the new Spring is Blossoming Promotion. This is a great opportunity for you to be able to order products from the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog which comes out in July. Spend at least $20 on SU product and you earn the privilege of ordering the new Four Frames Stamp set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. The cards I have today use these exciting new products. The Four Frames set coordinates with the decorative label punch for limitless combinations this spring. The SU Promo handout can be seen here.

Now, how about a couple of cards using these fantastic new goodies? Take a look!
And one more...

I am so excited by these new papers and images! As I often think, the papers are much better in person than in the flyer too. They coordinate with tons of SU colors as well as accessories so creating great cards and projects is a snap.

I have to hurry off for now but if you have any specific questions about the materials used, just let me know. I would be glad to share! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. L love, love love these papers. As always Kyla, your cards a beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the top card. The embossing adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the embosing.

    ReplyDelete