Sunday, April 17, 2011

Congratulations Spinner Card

Hello ladies! And gentlemen if there are any of those among us! I have a simple card for you today and it is probably one of the last featuring goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Don't miss your chance to order some of the fun new items from this soon-to-be-gone collection. I had to pull out my Take a Spin set just one more time to use here. I LOVE this set. The Spinner Hands make the cards so much fun too. I have sent a few cards using these to younger children and they went over really big. Actually they have been a hit with everyone that has seen or gotten one. Wanna see?
Isn't that fun? I used the "good job/way to go! " spinner face for this card and it makes a great all purpose "congrats" card to have on hand. I was thinking something like this might be good after the week of standardized testing that my kids have coming up. The sentiment is from the Something to Celebrate hostess set in the Occasions Mini. I added a little DSP (Brights Patterns Pack) and some 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and I'm done. Easy peasy!

All items used on this card are available until at least April 30th so don't miss your chance to order from the retiring mini collection! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments: