Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bone-Jour!

Update: I am pleased to announce that this card won the September Sketch Challenge on the OCL message board. Yay!!!! I am just thrilled. I won a free stamp set of my choice and they asked permission to base the October Sketch Challenge on one of my other cards. So, if you get a chance, stop by the OCL forum and play along with one of their great sketch challenges. They are a fun group of girls!




Hi guys! Have a card for ya today! I played along with the sketch challenge over at Our Craft Lounge. It was a great sketch to use. They have a few from the last few months of challenges that are worth taking a look at too. Here is my card...


The inside of the card is blank except for the coordinating stamped image...

My print paper is another lovely from My Mind's Eye Abbey Road. I mentioned before that this collection is fabulous. I just love these papers! I printed the sentiment on my computer and colored the images with my Copics.

I have to hurry again today. I still have not updated my supply list from a few days ago but I promise I have not forgotten. Have a great rest of the weekend!


Papers- MME Abbey Rd Round & Round "Nice Ride" Hot Wheels. Stamps- OCL Pat the Bad Dog & Pat the Dawg House. Inks- Stampabilities Baby Blue. Tools- SU word window punch; MS dotted wave edge punch; ANM bone punch. Pens- Copic R08, R35, YG03, YG, W3, W7. Font- CAC One Seventy 20pt. Sketch- OCL06.

No comments:

Post a Comment