Monday, September 7, 2009

Playing Along with Mercy's Sketch but Just Under the Wire!

Hi Folks! Happy Labor Day! I know I never post this late in the day but I want to show you a card that I worked on just in time for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #37. With the holiday weekend, I just had way too much to accomplish and not enough hours to do it in. So, how about I show the card and give you the deets after you have seen it. Deal?

I'll be quick! The gumball image came from Clear Dollar Designs and the sentiment did as well but it came from my Everyday Jar-gon set. It was so much fun to color! I used my Copics and accented with a Sakura Jelly Roll silver pen. It was a really fun sketch. I think it would work well with a variety of images. I am always partial to circles in a sketch too.

Since it is late, I am going to leave you with a friendly goodnight. I'll be back tomorrow with another new card. I worked on several this week. Have a great night!

Papers- MME Check Him Out & Dotty Dude (Just Dreamy). Stamps- CDS gumball machine; Everyday Jar-gon. Inks- Memento Tuxedo Black. Tools- EK circle punches; paper studio 1 7/8in circle punches; EK dotted wave edge border. Pens- Copic (R27, B97, B0000, YR23, V17, G24, YR09, W7, BG49) Sakura jelly roll silver med point pen. Sketch- MTSC37 on 9-1-09.

2 comments:

  1. kyla...what a cute card! love that little gumball machine and the bright and cheerful colors!

    thanks for playing along with last week's sketch, and i hope to see you this week too! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love those papers! Very colorful, fun card. The paper piercing along the punched border adds a perfect detail.

    ReplyDelete