Friday, September 18, 2009

You Are Bewitching, Ma'Dear!

Hello, hello! I can't wait to show you today's card. It is a challenge card and it uses another adorable digi image from All That Scraps. I'll just go ahead and show you and tell you about it in a minute. Take a look!

And the inside...



Isn't she darling?! I am having such a good time with all these precious fall images. Every one is cuter than the one before it and I still have a couple I haven't even used yet. I can't even imagine how cute the Christmas and winter images will be!

So, down to business! My card uses sketch #SC245 from Splitcoast. It is a really nice sketch for a tall, somewhat narrow image. This card also fulfills a challenge. Verve stamps has a new release coming up this Friday night and they have offered up 5 different challenges for all of us challenge junkies. Each one is hosted by a different person and they offer something for everyone to play along with and enjoy. The one I played with first was Jackie Pedro's distress challenge. I used a couple of Tim Holtz distress inks and added a little around the edges of the rust colored panel as well as the witch image panel. See below for the colors I used.

I printed my sentiment on the computer but I don't remember where I got the idea for the wording. It might have been from the ATS fall sentiments set which I don't own yet but my notes didn't have a source (oops!) and I forgot to go look before I started writing here. As long as you know it is not some little jewel that flew out of my brain creativity puddle, I guess we are cool, huh?

I think I'm off for now. I start back to my part time employment this weekend and it is time to get ready. Have a great day!


Papers- MME Boo to You Monster Mash & Midnight Stars; Daisy D's Traditions Antique Black. Stamps- ATS witch emma digi image; Hero Arts Halloween Greeting. Inks- Tim Holtz black soot and tea dye distress inks. Tools- MS emb zig zag edge punch; EK circle punches. Embellishments- favorite findings buttons; DMC #6139 embr cotton. Pens- Copic (E00, E02, RR08, E09, YG03, W00, 110); Sakura clear glitter pen. Sketch- SC245.


1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! Who says Halloween has to be scary? She is an adorable little witch that makes me miss my kids dressing up in cute costumes (my little man wants to be a Ninja this year!). I love the bright green added to black and orange for Halloween and you also do such a great job of coordinating printed papers. The black buttons with orange thread really pop, too!

    ReplyDelete