Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Mojo Challenge Card...It's Been Awhile!

Hello! I was very happy to get a card made using a Mojo Monday sketch. I am pretending that it is just fine that it was last week's Mojo though! I haven't had the time to play along lately and I lost track of the current number. So, I planned out my card and referred to my lovely sketch, not knowing that if I had just turned the page of my sketch diary, I would have seen the latest sketch for this past Monday. Oops! Oh well, a new card is a new card! You wanna see it?

And the inside of my card...

It uses Mojo Monday Sketch # 101. It is no secret that I love square cards so the sketch caught my eye. I tried several different stamps and papers and finally arrived at the combo above. I love the paper because it is so happy and cheery! I ordered it a while back and finally got around to cutting it. My image is from a fun SU set called Wagon Full of Fun that was in a spring mini catalog if I remember correctly.

Well, thanks for visiting. I promise to pay close attention to next week's Mojo and try to keep my numbers straight. Have a great weekend!


Papers- Bella Blvd Treats & Sweets; misc CS. Stamps- SU Wagon Full of Fun; Hero Arts You Deserve the Best. Inks- Graphite Brilliance. Tools- MS emb zig zag edge punch; Spellbinders Labels 33 die; Misc circ punches; CB spots & dots emb folder. Embellishments- paper studio bright mini brads. Pens- Copic (E79, E29, E42, RV14, V12, V15); Tombow (946). Sketch- Mojo Monday #101.

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT card! Love the colors - pink & brown and blue & brown have been popular combinations for a while, but this lavendar & brown combo is delicious!! So many great elements in this card.

    ReplyDelete