Monday, December 7, 2009

Paisley and Poinsettias

Hi there everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start. I have a chorus concert to attend tonight so my post will be a quick one. Today's card is one I made last year. I pulled it out to list in my Etsy shop today and realized that since I began blogging in January, I never showed this one "to the masses." So, how about a card?


And the inside...

The papers for this card were an outlet store find. They are older Daisy D's prints which I didn't really care for when they were new but they grew on me. The poinsettia is made out of 2 stamped flowers from the SU set called Doodle This. It was one of the first large square cards I ever made, I think. I used to avoid them since I could never find envelopes but then I discovered that American Crafts makes 5.5in envelopes in several colors. My ink is SU Old Olive and the Merry Christmas sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's.

Since this card is a simple design and I have plans tonight, I'm off. I am probably going to freeze my tootsies off so y'all think of me while you stay toasty warm. G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment