Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just Because

Good Morning! I am off to a kids Christmas party and buffett at my husband's office. Since I am fond of hot breakfast, I think I will hurry here. OK? Today's card is one of those simple little all occasion greetings that is perfect to make ahead and have on hand. I made it a while back but have not showed it you yet. Take a quick look and then I will elaborate.

My papers are Basic Grey Urban Prairie (Bountiful & Bluebird) from earlier this year. I paired it with a muted yellow print that must have been from a kit. It was a single sheet with no label on it, stuffed in an old paperkeeper. My sketch is courtesy of the ever so talented Mercy Kerin (MTSC 32). The image I chose to use is an Annie LaPointe image called Chill Out. I think I picked it up in the MFT Bubble Bin. I tried my hand at distressing on this card. That technique is always a tough one for me. My results end up looking very contrived. I guess Ineed to practice more!

If you have any questions about this card or any others, please feel free to email me anytime. I am going to skip a detailed supply list in the interest of time though. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment