Friday, December 4, 2009

Merry Merry Merry!

Hi guys! TGIF, huh? I couldn't be more ready for a weekend if I tried. I have some great new cards to show you this weekend too so drop in every day. Today's card will kick off a run of several Christmas and winter themed cards. Tis' the season, right? I used an older digi image but since she is still freaking adorable I didn't think anyone would mind. Have a look...

Isn't she precious? I was happy to finally cut into my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses too. Every time I have pulled it out this season, it just didn't work with my project. For this, it clicked though. My sketch was from Mojo Monday # 113. That was one of those weeks where there was simply no time to play along so I filed it away. It really works well with this image IMHO.

That cute little snow bunny is a digi image from All That Scraps. As y'all know, I never really get tired of those "mouthless little kids" (as my family refers to them LOL). They have evolved over time and just keep getting cuter. Every new release, I wait anxiously to see what is new and I am never disappointed.

Well, I am off to work again. I'll be working every day but I still have a small backlog of work to show you here so be sure and visit during your chilly weekend. Bye!


Papers- SU Soft Sky and Ultrasmooth white; Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses (thin ice, glazed apple, & snow globe). Stamps- ATS snow bunny digi image; Rubber Stampede Merry Merry Merry, Inks- Memento Tuxedo Black. Tools- Marvy scalloped circle punch (1 3/8in) & 1 1/4in circle punch; SU scallop edge punch. Embellishments- American Crafts ribbon. Pens- Copics (E00, E02, E21, E57, R59, G24, B00). Skecth- Mojo Monday #113.

No comments:

Post a Comment