Friday, December 11, 2009

Deck the Halls Trevor

Hidee ho, neighbors! It is Friday. Hoo-RAH! It is going to be a lovely weekend. It finally turned winter here in GA and I am looking forward to some hanging out time with my family and it better involve some cocoa and cider alongside our fireplace. Of course, I have to work in the middle of those bursts of family time. Oh well! The December credit card bills won't pay themselves, right? How about a card really quick? Let's forget about finance charges and interest rates for a minute and take a look.

And don't forget the sentiment inside...

Please excuse my fingers in the photos. It was terribly windy here when I took my pictures. I almost lost the card off my deck twice. Little Trevor would have been pretty chilly if he landed in a puddle, huh? He is so cute! I wasn't lying when I told you a long time ago that I just can't quit on using the CC Designs Sugarplums images. I think they are some of the cutest little kid images out there. I love every one. I also love that they come as digi images. I can resize and have them in my possession as soon as they are released.

I colored Trevor with Copics and accented with a little Sakura gelly roll in silver. The sentiments, both inside the card and the front, are printed on my computer. The DP is some older stuff by Deja Views in the Sharon Ann collection. It is a baby boy themed group but the prints I chose are just basic colors and geometric prints. I felt like it worked really well here.

I think I am almost done making holiday cards. I still have lots of stamps and papers I wanted to use this year but my card pile(s) have grown to ridiculous proportions. Maybe I need to put it aside til next year and replenish the birthday and thank you note piles, KWIM?

Whatever cards you are working on lately (if you do that sort of thing) make them something fun. Grab a little time for yourself this weekend too. I know I will be sitting in my office after work this weekend for sure. Just enjoy yourself whatever you do! Bye for now!

Papers- Deja Views Sharon Ann My Precious Boy Big Dots & Little Dots; SU Wild Wasabi; Paper Co Ming Blue. Stamps- ATS Sugarplums digi image Ornament Trevor. Tools- EK circle punches (1 1/8, 1 1/4, 1 3/8in); SU ticket corner punch. Embellishments- American Crafts ribbon; Making Memories silver button brads. Pens- Copics (E37, E35, RV11, E00, RV29, B23, B39, B21, E49, E44, G28, G21, G24, C3, blender 0); Sakura Silver Gelly Roll. Font- CAC One Seventy (16, 18, 20pt).

PS: I have gotten a few emails lately asking me if I still sell my creations in an Etsy shop. Of course! Sometimes it may take me a little bit to get things from here listed on Etsy but if there is something in particular that you are interested in, I can hurry and get it listed just for you so please ask. In addition to the many things I show here prior to listing, I list several other items in my shop too so please visit and check them out! If you end up ordering, drop me a note to tell me you stopped by here first and I will throw in a treat with your order. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment