Monday, October 5, 2009

Spooky Little Puppies

Hi everyone! Hope the weekend was fabu for you and yours. We had a busy one. Our grass needed cutting and we worked on cleaning up the basement too. Since all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, we took the kids to a movie and to McD's for hot fudge sundaes. We saw the latest Ice Age sequel at the local $1.99 theater and LOVED it. Those movies are so darn creative and way too cute. If you have kids, check 'em out. Enough of my yammering, how about a card?

I used another adorable digi image from All That Scraps. Tomorrow night is their latest release and I am wayyyyyy excited. Their stuff is right up my alley. I bet that is no secret to anyone who visits my blog regularly. LOL! Have a look!



I think that puppy is too cha-cha for words. I may never get tired of those darn CC Designs and Sugarplums. I have had so much fun with these images! They are great to color and they are just so cute. So anyway, got a little carried away there, huh? ;) About today's card... I used an older Karen Foster printed paper to accent my little puppy. The sketch is courtesy of Amy Rysavy that she posted on 9-18-09 (AMYRS7). The outer sentiment is stamped but I printed the inner sentiment on my computer. I colored little Fido with my Copics. One of these days I will get my other coloring stuff back out again, I swear! LOL!

I am signing off. I have to drive downtown and pick up a prescription. What a pain! I hope your day is productive and all around fabulous. See ya later!


Papers- Karen Foster Spooky Circles; misc CS. Stamps- ATS halloween puppy digi image; OCL Pat the Dawg House. Inks- memento tuxedo black. Tools- EK (1 1/4 & 1 3/8in) circle punches; cuttlebug 3x3 halloween die; quickutz polka dots emb folder. Embellishments- misc buttons (favorite findings & MM); MM colored staples; DMC # 6170 white emb cotton; Michael's 3/8in black grosgrain ribbon. Pens- copic C7, YR09, YR68, E39, E33, E35, Font- Berlin Sans FB 20pt. Sketch- AMYRS7 posted on 9-18-09.

1 comment:

  1. Love the details like the buttons and the diecuts inside. Doggy is darn cute and I love the non-traditional paper choice for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete