Friday, October 23, 2009

Long Time, No Post!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been away so long with no word. It's been one of those weeks. I am on my way out for the weekend so I am in a big hurry but I wanted to show you a card before you forgot about me. LOL!

Here is one of my entries for the Verve Release Challenges. It uses their new free digi image of Winter Mittens. Love it! I hope they do more digi images in the future. So, here ya go...

I used some of the Polar Expressions collection DP by Imaginisce and the sketch came from the Release Challenge Sketches on the Verve Forum. I love those colors together! I colored those adorable mittens with my Copics and that little loopy border is a Martha Stewart edge punch.

I'll be back Monday with my supply list and lots of new things to show you. I have several challenge cards and even some new tag sets so be sure to peek back in next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment