Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cupcakes, Candy, Laughter, and Fun!

Hi folks! It'll be a quick post tonight. I have dinner in the oven but I wanted to show you a card I made today. It is a sample for a customer on Etsy. She wants invitations for her twin girls' bday party. I am waiting to hear from her and see if this is what she had in mind. Wish me luck! Take a look and see whatcha think...




She specified an invitation card with cupcakes, candy, and lots of pink and brown along with the "lighter colors of Christmas" which gave me a little pause. The first paper that came to mind was one from the DCWV Sweet Stack but I didn't have nearly enough in my little 8x8 pad so I arrived at the newer Doodlebug collection next. I think it works. If she doesn't like this version, I will probably change the wording a little and list it in my Etsy shop as a girly little birthday card.

Well, I'm off. I hear the oven timer. I'll have to come back later to finish my supply list. Shoot me a message if there is something you see that you want to know more about. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment