Monday, March 9, 2009

A Penny Lane Note

Well, it is a brand new week. I am ready for a fresh start. Last week was just plain crazy at our house. We had way too much going on and my kids weren't too fond of being nice to each other. My hubby took them to the park yesterday so they could burn off a little spring fever and I could spend the day, alone, in my quiet little scrap room. I got so much done! I am loving all my new stuff.

For today's card, I used some of the new Penny Lane paper from My Mind's Eye. I love this collection! They all look fantastic together but every one is pretty enough to be used alone. This may be their best line in a while. For my stamped image, I pulled out my peppermint plant by Annie LaPointe. I bought mine at My Favorite Things. I colored it to match my card but I don't think it is quite what a peppermint plant looks like in real life. LOL! We'll just call it creative license.


My supplies are listed below for all of my fellow scrampers. If making cards is not your thing, this card will be available for purchase in my Etsy shop. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Papers- MME Penny Lane Graceful Circles; DCWV tan CS; Remember When Mint CS. Stamps- Annie LaPointe Peppermint; Studio G A Little Note. Inks- Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink; Tsukineko Graphite Black Brilliance. Tools- EK (1 1/8 & 1 1/4in) circle punches. Embellishments- MM 5th Ave button brads; American Crafts ribbon. Pens- Copic RV11, YG03, W1, G99, G85, Y28.

No comments:

Post a Comment