Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frog's Heads Revisited

Several weeks ago, I made a card for an OCC challenge using the SU set, Unfrogettable. I made 3 other cards that went with the challenge card and I promised to show them to you soon. Well, soon got away from me but I decided to pull up those photos and show you today since none of my other projects are ready to photograph and it is rainy day light anyway. The original challenge was to pick your favorite embellishment and plan your whole card around it. I chose a gorgeous piece of ribbon from my stash and made a series of all occasion cards using the sentiments from the stamp set. Since this is one of my favorite stamp sets, this project was a delight for me to work on. I pulled the colors from the ribbon which just happened to be close to SU colors and used them in all 4 cards. The original card was this...
The other 3 that "match" are here...

I'll show you the individual close-ups too...














The supplies for these cards are below. If you are interested in owning any of these cards, I will be listing them in my Etsy shop soon. I have considered listing them as a set but if you would like to purchase them individually, please let me know and I can accommodate your wishes. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Papers- SU Brocade Blue, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke CS; misc kraft CS. Stamps- SU Unfrogettable and Lily Pad SA wheel. Inks- Memento Tuxedo Black. Tools- Paper Piercer. Embellishments- ribbon, pop dots. Pens- Copic G99, G85, E27, b91, B95, G82, R22, RV02, R27; Sakura clear jelly roll pen.


1 comment:

  1. GREAT cards! Cameo Coral is not one of my favorite colors, but I like what you did with it here.

    ReplyDelete