Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank You From the Heart

Hi folks! I have a great card to show you today. I was very happy with how it turned out and I hope you love it too. I just hope you don't look at the papers I used and say, "she needs to move on!" ;) I used another pretty combo from the Springtime Vintage DSP collection. I just can't seem to put it away! Here goes...
This paper pack is so versatile! I haven't used the same print on 2 cards yet. I also love that they coordinate with so many solids. I will be stocking up on this pack before the end of the Occasions Mini catalog on April 30th.

I need to rush off today so just a few details about this card:
- I used marina Mist and Always Artichoke to accent today's print.
-The seam binding across the middle of the card is also featured in the Mini. It is Baja Breeze but it matches very nicely to the marina Mist. If you have not tried the seam binding yet, you just have to! It is so supple and easy to tie. It is very silky and has a gorgeous sheen to it.
-The sentiment I used here is from the Simply Said stamp set. This is an older set from the regular catalog. I have "rediscovered" it lately. This is a great set for springtime and the images combine very nicely for a variety of all occasion cards.

As always, if I missed a detail you are wondering about, drop me a note. I would be glad to fill you in. I have to rush back to the endodontist for a problem with last week's root canal. Have a great day and check back this week for more new projects featuring products form the SAB and Mini catalogs. Buh bye!

4 comments:

  1. I love these colors-may have to order this pack.

    Great card. Simple too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showing various ways to use one pack of paper is a GOOD thing! :-) Hope the root canal problems isn't a biggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pathetic how I need to proofread even a blog comment! Problem, not problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks easy to do and so pretty

    ReplyDelete