Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Caffiene is a vitamin?

Is caffeine a vitamin? If not, it should be! I have been so busy lately and even after burning my candle at both ends, there still have not been enough hours in my day to keep up here. Sorry to leave everyone hanging! Today's card answers my question above in a very cute way. I used the Morning Cup set (SU, of course) to make it and I used a new and very cute embellishment that you are really going to want for yourself. Take a look...
And I even decorated the inside this time...
I hope you like it. I have had that set for a while and despite how cute it is, I just haven't pulled it out very often. I need to change that because it applies to my life these days in a BIG way. I think this set would make cute encouragement cards for friends having a rough time. It would also be good for just a friendly hello. A little laugh is always welcome when I open my mailbox anyway!

The embellishment is a combo of the ribbon and buttons included in the new SAB offering called the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Button pack. These colors just scream SPRINGTIME to me. I love how dainty the ribbon looks with all the little flowers too. And the great thing about it is that these "flowers" are somewhat abstract so you could include this ribbon on cards of all kinds.

The scalloped Melon Mambo border is just half of the Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I laid the ribbon over one edge. Also, the little flower in the center is from a retired punch but you could easily duplicate it with the very similar option, Bojo Blossoms punch.

I think that does it for me today. I promise to be back tomorrow. I already have my card photographed and ready to post. I swear! It features another brand new set from the SAB catalog so check back for a peek. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love how that ribbon coordinates with the colors in your card! And the sentiment is adorable. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caffeine really is a vitamin, isn't it. Love this one too.

    ReplyDelete