Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bliss

Hi folks! I am running low on time today so I will be quick. Today's card is not too complicated so let's move right along.
Pretty, huh? Those images are to die for, IMO. I was happy with the results. I used one of my favorite color combos and paired them with the brand new SAB set called Bliss. Isn't this set just gorgeous? It didn't jump out at me when I first saw it in the SAB catalog but I started seeing people use it and it grew on me until I had to own it. I can see myself using this set for years to come. It is so versatile!

The word "BLISS" is part of the stamp set of course but the other sentiment I added, "Happy Anniversary", is an image from the new Level 2 Hostess set, Something to Celebrate, which is featured in the Occasions Mini. You can earn this set very easily by booking a qualifying workshop of your own. I stamped both of these in Basic Gray ink for better contrast with the rest of the card.

The finishing touches of embellishment are ribbon and pearls. The ribbon is Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon and the pearls are from the Basic Jewel Pearls assortment. Both can give your cards that added oomph that takes them over the top.

Have a great day!

1 comment: