Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whooo Loves You?

Updated to add my supply list below...

Good Mornin, Folks! I am in a little hurry again this morning. I start back at my part time job for the fall season as of this weekend so I am off to be career woman with just a few minutes to pop in to say hello. It will be another quick post and I will fill you in with supply lists once the weekend is over. Today's card is one of my entries for the Anni-Verve-Sary Sketch Challenge held in honor of Verve's 2 year anniversary and August Stamp Release. I am sorry to say that I did not win any prizes but I really enjoyed completing the cards with a purpose in mind. So here ya go...


The outer sentiment finishes up on the inside of the card with...

I love this fun little sketch! I can't wait to use it again. For the papers, I chose a few from the Fern Collection by Carolee's Creations and my image came from SU's Just Celebrate. I colored that sweet little owl with my copics and SU markers. The colors of the paper were very easy to match. I printed the sentiment on my computer in 20pt Whackadoo.

Well, I'm off in a flash. I promise to update these last 2 posts with details as soon as I can manage to get caught up from this whirlwind weekend. You just can't even imagine how much of a mess my desk is right now. Ahhh!!!! :D

Have a great weekend!

Papers- Adorn It Carolee's Creations Fern Collection Hoot Stripe & Owls All Around. Stamps- SU Just Celebrate. Inks- Graphite Brilliance. Tools- Nestabilities petite scalloped circles; marvy 3in circle punch. Embellishments- misc buttons; brown MM stitches. Pens- Copic (BG05, E57, YR09) SU (old olive, creamy caramel). Font- Whackadoo 20pt, 36pt.

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually care much for owls, but I like this card. Especially the coordinating papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Kyla! Terrific bright colors and I'm lovin' those great blue buttons! Welcome back! Looks like I must have missed a post...I'm off to check it out:))

    ReplyDelete