Friday, June 5, 2009

Blow out the Candles!

It has been a while since I showed you a birthday card. Today's card is a simple one but still a cutie (if you ask me!) I used an old paper that I have had for a while. It is one of my fav color combos though...blue and green. My stamp is an old one too. It is from a retired SU set called Tags and More. That set is a keeper though. The images are timeless and oh so easy to color not to mention that the set has a little of everything for basic cardmaking. Enough chit chat though. Here is my card!

I don't use tearing very often on my cards since my projects usually end up looking like an accident but I used my tearing ruler here so I like it pretty well. Overall, it is a simple card. I like to keep a stash of basic b-day cards on hand so whatever doesn't sell on my Etsy site, I will stash away.

My supplies are below. Hope your week is fabu!


Papers- Scrapbook Wizard print papers; lime green CS by Paper Studio. Stamps- SU Tags & More; Hero Arts Sunny Birthday. Inks- Graphite Brilliance; SU Brilliant Blue. Tools- tearing ruler; paper piercer; EK 3/8in circle punch. Embellishments- ribbon, silver brads. Pens- Copic B21, B26, YG07; zig pure orange.

1 comment:

  1. An oldie, but a goodie! I was thinking about getting rid of this set, but you're right; it's a keeper! I love those colors, too. You have a real gift for coordinating!

    ReplyDelete