Saturday, June 13, 2009

And baby makes three...

The new digi images for June over at All That Scraps are just too darn cute. Today, I used little Ginger and she is in the family way. Hehe! I love the old fashioned term! She comes as part of a set of images that are all "new babyish." There is a pram and a pin and a bundled baby and so on. They are all precious and I can't wait to use them too. Here's my card...

I used the sketch from the OCC Sketch Challenge on 4-11-09 for my arrangement. There are a few changes but not enough that I would claim it as my own. I love this sketch for those times when you have a few coordinates to incorporate in the card. My papers are a little older and they are from Imaginisce. I love their stuff!

I am off in a hurry again today so I will leave you with my supply list and a wish for a lovely weekend. Enjoy!


Papers- Imaginisce Queen of the Crib & Oopsie Daisy; Bazzill Posie Pink; Gina K Pure Luxury White; misc taupe from my stash. Digi-image by All That Scraps. Tools- Coluzzle circle dies; Paper Studio 2 5/16in circle punch; Marvy 2in circle punch; Sizzlit button die; SU oval punch. Embellishments- Craft-T Products chalk; MM tan Stitches. Pens- Copic (YG13, G82, RV02, E00); SU- Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand. Font- CAC One Seventy 20pt.

1 comment:

  1. This is just too precious Kyla! Can't wait to see the rest of that stamp set, it sounds adorable. Love the DP here even if it's old:))

    ReplyDelete