Monday, May 4, 2009

The Speediest Post Ever

I am in a hurry again. I know...you have heard that here a lot lately. I made a card last night and finished it in the wee hours. I reeeeally wanted to show it to you today but knew time would be limited this morning before I head out on a field trip with my daughter so I snapped a (mediocre) photo in my scrap room rather than waiting until morning to shoot outside as I usually do. I promise that one day very soon I will be back to give my full attention but until then, please forgive me for posting and running and also for the less than stellar photography. I will return asap with my supply list but until then, I leave you with just my card...

I will be back to tell you about the details as well as my materials so if you are wondering about something, please ask away and I promise to tell you what you want to know. About the card that is! I can't be telling all my deep dark secrets! Have a wonderful day and thank you for your patience as I hurry through my spring. A deep sigh of relief is just around the corner. Adios Muchachas!


Edited to add my supply list:
Papers- We R Memory Keepers Flower Frenzy and Pen Pals; Colorbok CS. Stamps- Hero Arts Small Greetings. Inks- Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress ink. Tools- corner rounder; sizzix flower and vines #2 die; nestie labels one. Embellishments- 5mm round smoke topaz stones by The Beadery; favorite findings buttons; gold flower from Clear Dollar Stamps.

1 comment: