Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Summer!

Spring is here in my neck of the woods and my new digi images from All That Scraps make me want to have even warmer weather. I am ready for pool time and fireworks and snow cones. My kids are too!

This week's challenge at Taylored Expressions (TECC67) worked really well with my little Surfer Emma image. I was in the mood for bright colors so I used a few on today's card. So here ya go...

I have to run up to my kids' school for a Poetry party but I will be back later to list my supplies for the card and give a few more details. I just wanted to get a new card up since it was finished. Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend :) ! I've nominated you for an award...you can find it right here: http://papersmiles.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-awards-more-ocl-sneak-peeks.html

    hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, great blog too :o)

    ReplyDelete