Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spinner Cards Revisited

Hi guys! I am so sorry to leave you hanging for almost a week. As many of you know, I operate an Etsy shop selling my creations. Well, with my hand being out of commission, I have fallen behind on production. One regular product I offer has had a surge in sales and I found myself out of several styles of this item all at once. I had to jump to it and get sevral sets of this item made for a large order and just didn't get enough time to keep up here as well. I am back with another spinner card, as promised, and I hope you enjoy it. The new Take A Spin set along with the coordinating Spinner Hands is so much fun! Here is my card...
And a detail shot...
I stamped the spinner image in the 3 colors, onto Whisper White CS, and then trimmed them and pieced by hand but it would also be very easy to color the stamp itself in the 3 colors if you wanted it multi-colored. The brad in the middle of the spinner is a substitution for the brad that comes with the set. This one just happens to be daffodil delight from the Brights Brads collection. The "U R" tag was created by punching both layers with the small and large tag punches. For the letters, I used my Big Shot and the Sizzix Billboard Alpha die along with Designer Patterns DSP. This die is an SU exclusive.

The print paper and the accents are part of the Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick Accents pack which as an SAB offering right now. I love the convenience of these self adhesive accents! They make designing a card so simple...just perfect for a quick card in a hurry. And remember, these items are only available for a little longer (March 31st). For every $50 purchase of SU product, you get to choose an item from the SAB catalog for FREE.

That about does it for today. I will do my best to not keep anyone waiting so long again. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment