Friday, June 10, 2011

Heard it's Your Birthday!

Hello everyone! I have card today that uses another new image. I paired it with some Celebrations DSP and the coordinating cardstock accents that will soon be retiring. Wanna see?
It is a really simple card because some of them just have to be and also, because I needed a quick card for my son's birthday tomorrow. The image is from the soon to be released Ain't Love Grand? and I colored it with my SU! markers. The outer Real Red border was punched with the 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle punch. I left the rest of the card pretty plain because I know my son doesn't care for a lot of froo froo and also, because I know he will rip it open tomorrow and barely pause to read it.

As I mentioned the Celebrations DSP and accents are retiring on June 30th so if you have been planning on getting either of these fun products, don't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment