Saturday, November 21, 2009

Warm Holiday Hellos

Hi guys! I have another card to show you today. It is a Christmas card. I have probably made way too many Christmas cards to use or sell this year. I think that means I have way too many stamps and materials too. Oh well, wanna see?

I apologize for the color of this photo. I snapped it too late in the day and it looks a bit washed out. In real life, the reds and greens are crisp and gorgeous. The black print is a Jenni Bowlin vintage print. For some reason, when I saw it in the store, I knew I wanted to pair it with a nice bold red & green combo. The stamp image caught my eye too. Those penguins are too cute. I know I will be using this image for years to come. They are really fun to color too.

I am off to work for the day. It is back to the time of year that Waterford Crystal needs a little help on the floor. I love what I do but there is nothing like a chilly, cloudy day spent in my stamp room with a cup of hot cider and a few inky fingers. Y'all have a great day!

Papers- Jenni Bowlin Vintage Black Star Dot; misc CS by DCWV and HL. Stamps- Stampendous Penguin Games. Inks- Memento Tuxedo Black. Tools- Fiskars Apron Lace Edge Punch. Embellishments- Favorite Findings buttons; DMC #822 pearl cotton. Pens- Copic (G24, R37, YR68, C7, B0000) Sakura gelly roll metallic black. Font- Segoe Print 16pt.

No comments:

Post a Comment