Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tis the Season, Fa La La, and All That Stuff

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I am sorry I missed posting yesterday. By the time I escaped from kitchen duty, it was too late to count the post as a Wednesday post since the clock was reading o'dark thirty already. I promise today's card is worth the wait though. I just love how it turned out! Here ya go!

And how about a close-up to see a little of the detailing...

And finally, the inside...

You like it? These papers have been some of my favs ever since they came out. I can't seem to use them enough! The colors are just so rich and the prints so full of texture and depth. Too pretty! The stamp I used is one from Stampin Up's set called Yule Bits and Borders. I love how it has a hodge-podge of cheery Christmas words. The inside sentiment is printed on my computer.

I distressed the focal point image panel so it would "go" better with the DP. Tim Holtz inks never let me down. I think they add so much to a project. I have tons of colors and hope to one day have them all. If you don't have any of the distress line, pick one up and try it. I bet you a monkey that you will LOVE this ink. I promise I don't work for them or anything though. I just think it is a great product. ;)

It is time for me to get back to my "to-do" list again. That turkey is not going to cook itself. Happy Thanksgiving!


Papers- Bo Bunny Tis the Season Deck the Halls; Bazzill Kiwi Crush CS; Neenah Classic Crest Natural White. Stamps- SU Yule Bits and Borders. Inks- Ancient Page Chocolate; Tim Holtz antique linen distress. Tools- Marvy yellow scalloped circle punch; EK 1 1/4in circ punch; Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser Tool. Embellishments- Favorite Findings buttons; MM metallic silver stitches; Le Bouton buttons; JoAnns Craft Essentials 1/4in cotton twill tape (kiwi). Inside Font- Tempus Sans ITC 14pt.

No comments:

Post a Comment