Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tagapalooza

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! It is a dreary, rainy day here in my neck of the woods. I have to work today and I bet it will not be a busy day. Everyone will want to stay home, warm and dry like I would really rather do myself. How about some cute tag pictures before I head out?

I stopped the eternal card making process that is the norm at my house and made some cute tags for the holidays. I love making tags. You use up leftovers and itty bitty scraps that have no other purpose. I also like that you aren't worrying about some sentiment or photos fitting into a sketch or scheme when you make tags. They are just fun! So take a look at a few of the sets I whipped up!



These were made out of a very tiny strip of striped paper left from a scrapbook page I made. I used a QuicKutz flourish and a Sizzix snow flake die to give a little pizazz. I haven't decided whether to keep these for myself or to sell them. And some more...


These used a little piece of an ancient plaid from Hobby Lobby. It has been in my scrap box for years. This set could be for Christmas or even on some project with an outdoorsy theme. The trees are a Cuttlebug die. And one more set...


I love this set! The colors make me happy. I know they aren't holiday-ish but everything doesn't have to be about Christmas, does it? The plaid background is an older Bo Bunny print and the ribbon was one from Hobby Lobby several springs ago. I had exactly 8 of those somewhat "showy" flower blossoms left over from an assortment of silk flower embellishments. I almost tossed those in the give away pile when I opened the package because I couldn't see myself using them. I am glad I didn't though because they are perfect here. I guess you just never know!

My supply list for these 3 projects would be a mile long so if there is something you are wondering about, just ask. I will try to pin it down for you. I hope you enjoyed my little trip off the card track. I will be back tomorrow with another holiday card. It has a cute little reindeer that I bet you will love. He is adorable! Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Love your tags!!! Love all the details that you did!!! :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags! My faves are the snowflake and the Christmas tree! So glad to have you back on the blog bandwagon; I've missed seeing your work. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete