Friday, January 30, 2009

Flakey Friends


I never get tired of snowmen. I bet I have more snow themed stamps and paper than any other kind. I will be so sad when winter comes to an end and I have to put the snowmen away for another year. Too bad I live in the sunny South where we are lucky to get a dusting every other year! But you came here today about the card, right? Well let's get on with it! This card is one of my new favorites for this season. I had a ball designing it and then making several to sell or send to my friends. My darling hubby even got one! I used the Winter Bear
digi-image by CC Designs from All That Scraps which is also available in stamp form. It is colored with several Copic and Zig markers (listed below). I love the little snowflake buttons! I found them on clearance at my local Walmart and wish I could get more. The card includes an inner message of, "Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning." I saw this quote online somewhere but can't remember where. If you know who "owns" it, please tell me so I can give them credit.

I think this card would make a great Valentine or even just a sweet little love card during the winter months. If you
want the details about materials used, they are listed below. Thanks for stopping by!

Papers- navy, red textured cardstock by DCWV; Brocade Blue cardstock by SU; Real Red Patterns DSP by SU. Stamps- Shapes & Shadows by SU; Winter Bear Digi Image by CC Designs/All That Scraps. Inks- Night of Navy by SU. Tools- Marvy Mega Scallop Circle Punch; Marvy Super Circle Punch. Ribbon- Making Memories Kids Collection-Ethan Trims. Pens- Zig navy, pure orange, and rose; Copic E29, B23, N1.

1 comment:

  1. These little guys are so cute and you do a great job with the Copics!

    ReplyDelete